Click here to leave this site quickly »

Raising a concern with Children's Service

If you have a concern or complaint about Jersey Children’s Services, it is best to try to resolve this directly with the service as quickly as possible.

  • You should first contact your social worker or their team manager
  • If they are unable to help resolve your concern, you can speak to a head of Service
  • You can also raise your complaint through the Government central complaints system

Government information on the how to raise a concern or make a complaint to Children's Service is available at:

Reporting concerns about children and Children’s Services (

The link below also gives quick access to an online form to raise a concern directly:

Customer feedback - Start - 

You are also able to raise your concerns: