Every year we produce an annual report to tell people about what we've been doing.
The Law requires the Children’s Commissioner to regularly report to the Government.
The Children’s Commissioner will be required to prepare an annual report accounting for the work undertaken in the previous year, and present that report to the States Assembly via the States Greffe.
Annual Report 2022
Annual Report 2021
Annual Report 2020
Annual Report 2018-19
Annual report animation
Annual report animation (versão em Português)
Annual report animation (Polska wersja)
- Annual reports
- Call for written evidence
- Legislative Gap Analysis
- Performance and governance
- Reporting to the UN Committee
- Research, papers and resources
- Responses and advice to Government and Scrutiny
- Strategies and plans
- UN Day of General Discussion
- Youth Manifesto 2022
- Help your child with storm anxiety