Resources for coping with bereavement and loss
Below are some helpful resources with information, advice and support for anyone who is coping with difficult feelings following the death of someone close to them.
These links will connect you to organisations both here in Jersey and internationally - but remember: it is very important to also share your feelings with friends, family and even teachers/support workers.
Kooth – free online mental health support/counselling for 13-25yr olds in Jersey.
Seeking Solutions NSPCC Service Jersey - can help children with addressing peer pressure, bullying or problems with friends, including problems at school.
Childline - how to cope, reactions, losing someone to suicide, creating memory stones.
Youtube - 'Coping with loss' ft Niki 'n' Sammy« Back to Research, papers and resources
- Annual reports
- Call for written evidence
- Legislative Gap Analysis
- Performance and governance
- Reporting to the UN Committee
- Research, papers and resources
- Responses and advice to Government and Scrutiny
- Strategies and plans
- UN Day of General Discussion
- Youth Manifesto 2022
- Help your child with storm anxiety