Island-wide Survey Findings 2018
In 2018 we carried out an Island-wide consultation asking children and young people aged 3-18, as well as adults and professionals working with children and young people, for their views on what the Commissioner’s priorities should be.
You can read the findings from this consultation below by downloading our full report or infographics for each age range.
- Annual reports
- Call for written evidence
- Legislative Gap Analysis
- Performance and governance
- Reporting to the UN Committee
- Research, papers and resources
- Responses and advice to Government and Scrutiny
- Strategies and plans
- UN Day of General Discussion
- Youth Manifesto 2022
- Help your child with storm anxiety