Jersey Youth Manifesto 2022
What the manifesto is and why we have done it
Over the past year, as we worked on various projects with local children and young people - especially Life on the Rock - we began to notice many of the same themes cropping up.
Young people were often telling us that they thought housing or medical care were too expensive, or that there wasn't enough for them to do, or worse, that there weren't enough resources for them to get help when they really needed it.
And so we started working directly with groups of young people in a variety of sessions, with the help of The Democracy Box and Christian Foley. And it was the output of these sessions that finally helped bring a concrete shape to the seven-point Jersey Youth Manifesto 2022.« Back to Research, papers and resources
- Annual reports
- Call for written evidence
- Legislative Gap Analysis
- Performance and governance
- Reporting to the UN Committee
- Research, papers and resources
- Responses and advice to Government and Scrutiny
- Strategies and plans
- UN Day of General Discussion
- Youth Manifesto 2022
- Help your child with storm anxiety