Listen Louder is an independent report produced by Jersey Cares and funded by the Office of the Children’s Commissioner.
The report highlights what needs to be done in order to ensure that the voices of care-experienced people are heard, and meaningful action is taken in response.
The report was directly informed by the views of a number of people with experience of care.
Listen Louder« Back to Research, papers and resources
- Annual reports
- Call for written evidence
- Legislative Gap Analysis
- Performance and governance
- Reporting to the UN Committee
- Research, papers and resources
- Responses and advice to Government and Scrutiny
- Strategies and plans
- UN Day of General Discussion
- Youth Manifesto 2022
- Help your child with storm anxiety