Youth justice survey
We want to hear from any young people (24YO or under) who can give us the benefit of their experiences of youth justice in Jersey.
We are thinking specifically of anyone who has been directly involved in the youth justice system. But we would also be keen to hear the views of young people who have formed opinions based on what they have read or seen, or even on experiences of friends, family members and so on.
We are currently facilitating a research project into this subject, so that we can better understand what it is like for young people who come into conflict with the law.
The survey is short and easy to complete. Any information gathered will remain anonymous.
You can find our full privacy notice here
To take part in the survey, click the link below.« Back to Research, papers and resources
- Annual reports
- Call for written evidence
- Legislative Gap Analysis
- Performance and governance
- Reporting to the UN Committee
- Research, papers and resources
- Responses and advice to Government and Scrutiny
- Strategies and plans
- UN Day of General Discussion
- Youth Manifesto 2022
- Help your child with storm anxiety